(The Magazine Plus Editorial): – San Francisco, CA October 27, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – World’s leading Korean dashcam brand REFLECT announced its line of display cases for the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA) Fair 2021 held in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 2-5, 2021, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
THINKWARE will showcase its latest dash cams, ranging from the X1000 and the first dual QHD dash cam in the US, to its new versatile fleet-focused F790.
Attendees will be able to see first-hand the capabilities of the T700 dash cams with an advanced Fleet Management System (FMS). FMS enables comprehensive and efficient management of driving history and driving habits, real-time vehicle location and emergency SOS notification/alarm, to improve driver safety and reduce vehicle maintenance. FMS functionality is specifically designed for the fleet sector, including mass transit and car rental industries.
The following cameras and accessories will also be on display at the event at the THINKWARE booth:
–F790: As the latest addition to its F-Series lineup, the F790 is a versatile dash cam with multi-channel capabilities designed for vehicles in the commercial fleet market. The F790 features HDR technology for superior image contrast and clarity. And the F790 can also connect up to five channels at a time via the MB-100 multiplexer
– T700: THINKWARE’s first connected dashcam, with 4G LTE modem and THINKWARE Cloud 2.0. The T700 features THINKWARE’s fleet-focused FMS feature that provides world-class driver behavior management and real-time telematics vehicle tracking.
– X700: Offering an easy-to-navigate touchscreen, two Full HD channels, advanced driver assistance, parking watch mode, and more.
– U1000: THINKWARE’s latest flagship model features crisp native 4K-2K video quality, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), night vision technology
– X1000: “Own the Night” with Super Night Vision 3.0 with True DOL HDR, Capture the Flawless Front and Rear QHD 2K Footage, Sony STARVIS IMX 335 5.14MP Image Sensor Enhanced with Ultra Night Vision & Auto HDR Technology, parking monitoring and ADAS.
– F200 PRO: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi
– M1: Built with the outdoors in mind, it’s THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATVs and UTVs.
– MB100 cameras (multiplexer) and optional: The MB100 multiplexer is compatible with the F200Pro, X700 and T700 as well as the F790. This can share the additional optional rear camera feed with up to 5 channel cameras, for full surveillance by a range of FHD cameras; internal, internal IR, robust external IR (for rear and side mounting) and simplified side cameras, more suitable for light commercial vehicles and passenger cars.
“We are very excited to be back in person for this year’s SEMA Show, showcasing our high-end dashcams in an ever-growing market here in the United States,” said Brian Yang, Director of Business Development. THINKWARE’s North American brand. “We will be showcasing the first dual QHD dash cam to be released in the US, the X1000, as well as some of our fleet-focused dash cams, the T700 and F790. These are just a few examples of the direction the dashcam industry is taking, which includes greater connectivity, security improvements, better design, and better video quality.
For more information, attendees may stop by THINKWARE booth #12365, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. THINKWARE dash cams are available in the United States for purchase on Amazon, as well as in-store and online at BestBuy and other trusted online retailers.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH lines CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States. , Canada, United Kingdom and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lineups during its presence at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at www.thinkware.com.
Rick Judge and Joao Gonçalves
Liberty Communications for THINKWARE