(ProNewsReport Editorial): — San Francisco, Calif., September 5, 2022 (Issuewire.com) — Today, global dash cam brand THINKWARE announces the launch of its latest Q1000 dash cam in the US market . The Q1000 is available from the THINKWARE website, Amazon, and other online/physical specialty retailers.
The Q1000 is the next installment in THINKWARE’s Q series equipped with ultra-clear 2K 1440P QHD 30fps or FHD 60fps video quality to capture clear dash cam images in all road conditions. Additionally, continuous recording mode records footage using real-time footage in one-minute segments at 30 fps. The dash cam will record and store the file if any incident occurs while driving. Nighttime recording is also catered for with Super Night Vision 3.0, ensuring all videos enjoy enhanced brightness.
Key features include:
- Super Night Vision 3.0 with HDR – record videos with enhanced brightness.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow users to easily upload recorded footage to mobile devices using the Thinkware Link app to view, edit and share video.
- Geo-fencing – sends alerts when your vehicle leaves a defined area with the connected service
- Road Safety Warning System – warns driver of forward collisions, forward vehicle departures and lane departures
- Remote Live View – access the dash cam remotely through the Connected Service allowing users to view a live video feed
The Q1000 is compatible with the THINKWARE CONNECTED service, enhancing the impact notification system, which notifies a connected mobile device via SMS with images if the G-sensor detects a significant impact. A video (10 seconds before and after the incident) will be sent to the user via the THINKWARE Connected application. Additionally, THINKWARE Connected users can monitor their parked vehicle in real-time using Smart Parking Recording features:
- Parking monitoring mode with wired installation enables parking protection
- Motion detection: monitor and capture movement around the vehicle
- Impact detection: monitor any impact on the vehicle when parked
- Time-Lapse Photography: Reduces the recording frame rate from 30 fps to 2 fps, allowing the dash cam to record continuously when parked
- Power Saver Mode 2.0: Allows the Q1000 to stay on standby for up to 576 hours*, or 24 days, when the vehicle’s ignition is off (based on THINKWARE’s BAB-50 4500mAh power bank).
“The safety achieved through a dash cam is something THINKWARE prides itself on, we want the consumer to have peace of mind while driving, and we want to ensure the car is safe while drivers are away. at work, sleeping or enjoying a day,” a THINKWARE representative said, “The Q1000 is the latest THINKWARE dash cam that continues that tradition with amazing features for commuting and parking.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASHCAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as security cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation, mobile applications. , and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH lines CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States. , Canada, United Kingdom and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM line while appearing at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design awards.
# # #