(The Magazine Plus Editorial): – San Francisco, CA April 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – World’s leading Korean dashcam brand REFLECT celebrates mothers around the world with special offers on its range of dash cams for Mother’s Day. The specials will run from April 25 to May 8 on the official website of THINKWARE, Amazon, Best Buy and other online retailers.
THINKWARE is offering five of its best-selling dash cams this year for those looking for a unique Mother’s Day gift. Discounted models include:
Safer The Magazine+:
- U1000: THINKWARE’s flagship model features crisp native 4K to 2K video quality, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and super night vision technology.
- X1000: Super Night Vision 3.0, front and rear 2K QHD images, 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night Vision and Auto HDR technology, parking monitoring mode.
- Q800PRO: Capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440p and advanced driver assistance systems are supported.
- X700:Offering an easy-to-navigate LCD touchscreen, two Full HD channels, advanced driver assistance systems, parking monitoring mode.
- F200PRO: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi.
“Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate the big and small things moms do every day, like picking up the kids from school, taking them to the doctor, buying groceries and more,” said said a THINKWARE representative. “Being a mum means putting in lots of miles on the road, so to show our appreciation, THINKWARE is offering deals on our latest best dash cams, equipped with cutting-edge features to help mums stay safe and drive the peace of mind while doing what they do best.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at www.thinkware.com
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASHCAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as security cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation, mobile applications. , and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH line CAM in 17 other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Japan, etc.).
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM line while appearing at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design awards.
# # #