(YourDigitalWall Editorial): – San Francisco, CA April 4, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – THINK, a world-leading Korean dashcam brand, today announced Easter deals on seven of its flagship dashcams. The promotion will run from April 4-24, 2022 on the THINKWARE website, Amazon, Best Buy and other specialty online retailers.
THINKWARE offers sale prices on seven dashcam models, including the F70, U1000 and Q800PRO models. The full list of dash cams available in the promotion is as follows:
Safer Yourdigital wall:
- F70: An entry-level dash cam with power-saving parking recording
- X700: Offering an easy-to-navigate touchscreen, two Full HD channels, advanced driver assistance, parking watch mode, and more.
- F200PRO: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi
- Q800PRO: Capable of recording 2K QHD 1440p and advanced driver assistance system supported
- U1000: Delivers crisp native 4K-2K video quality, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and super night vision technology
- M1 Motorsport Camera: Designed for the outdoors, this is the first camera of its kind THINKWARE designed for motorcycles, ATVs and UTVs.
- X1000: Offers Super Night Vision 3.0, front + rear 2K QHD images, 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night Vision & Auto HDR technology, and parking watch mode
“The Easter season brings people near and far together, which often means hitting the road to visit family and friends,” a THINKWARE representative said. “THINKWARE’s Easter Promotion helps make that journey a little easier, offering great prices on our latest dash cams equipped with the premium security features and best-in-class video quality that THINKWARE is known.”
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation, mobile applications and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH lines CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States. , Canada, United Kingdom and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lineups during its presence at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design awards.
# # #