THINKWARE’s dash cams on sale include the X1000, U1000, Q800PRO, and more. The full list of models and accessories available in the promotion is as follows:
● X700: offers an easy-to-navigate LCD touchscreen, two Full HD channels, advanced driver assistance systems, parking monitoring mode, and more.
● F200PRO: A versatile mid-range FHD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi.
● Q800PRO (QA100): Capable of 2K QHD 1440p recording and support for advanced driver assistance systems.
● U1000: THINKWARE’s flagship model features crisp native 4K-2K video quality, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and super night vision technology.
● M1 Motorsports Cam: Designed for the outdoors, this is THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATVs and UTV vehicles.
● X1000: Super Night Vision 3.0, front and rear 2K QHD footage, 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night Vision and Auto HDR technology, parking watch mode.
● iVolt Mini Power Bank: Compatible with all THINKWARE models, the iVolt Mini Power Bank increases parking watch mode duration, allowing it to stay in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with an added rear camera .
“Spring Break marks the unofficial kickoff of road trip season, and dash cams can play an important role wherever that ride takes you,” a THINKWARE rep said. “THINKWARE dash cams are top of the line when it comes to advanced safety features, Super Night Vision, high-resolution recording capabilities, and more, all of which provide Spring Break drivers peace of mind. mind at a bargain price.”
For more information, visit Thinkware’s website at www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation, mobile applications and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH lines CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States and Canada. , UK and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lineups while appearing at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received the IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design Award.