THINKWARE is offering discounts on its seven best-selling dash cams and iVolt Mini Power Bank. The full range of discounted models includes:
● U1000: ($499.99 – $399.99) THINKWARE’s flagship model features crisp native 4K front and 2K rear video quality, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), parking monitoring mode and Super Night Vision technology.
● Q800 PRO (QA100): ($299.99 – $199.99) Capable of 2K QHD 1440P recording and support for advanced driver assistance systems.
● X700: ($249.99 – $149.99) Offering an easy-to-navigate 2.7″ LCD touchscreen, two Full HD channels, advanced driver assistance systems, parking monitoring mode, and more.
● F200 PRO: ($139.99 – $109.99) A versatile mid-range Full HD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi.
● F70: ($89.99 – $69.99) An entry-level dash cam offering clear Full HD 1080P video quality and featuring power-saving parking recording.
● F790: ($199.99 – $169.99) Includes THINKWARE’s exclusive Super Night Vision 3.0 technology, HDR, video rectify technology and advanced video recording technology in a crisp and stylish design.
● M1 Motorsports Cam: ($499.99 – $349.99) Designed for the outdoors, this is THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATVs and UTV vehicles.
● iVolt Mini Power Bank: ($249.99 – $209.99) Compatible with all THINKWARE models, the iVolt Mini Power Bank increases the duration of parking watch mode, allowing it to stay in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear camera added.
“Labor Day is a time to appreciate all the dedicated workers who get things done, and especially those who deliver and drive for a living every day,” a THINKWARE representative said. “THINKWARE wants to recognize their hard work and perseverance by offering our best dash cams at a discounted price, so they can drive the business forward.”
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at https://thinkwarestore.com/
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through constant research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as cameras dashboard, electronic charts, navigation, mobile applications and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed that it will export its DASH line CAM in 17 other countries, including the United States and Canada. , UK and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to amaze the industry with its world-class DASH CAM line while appearing at global exhibitions such as CES, SEMA and The Gadget Show Live. For CES2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation of the Year award for excellence in technology and design. The company also received the IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design Award.