Parks and recreation
DateMay 25, 2022 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Join Mary Keith, a volunteer who leads tours for Audubon groups and the Florida Birding and Nature Festival, for a birding hike in Tampa’s beautiful Lettuce Lake Conservation Park.
We will enjoy a beautiful morning while watching and listening to our favorite birds along the boardwalk.
Things to know
- Cost: $5
- Participants should meet at the resource center
- Weather-related cancellations are possible, rain check provided in case of cancellation
- Information for walks/hikes:
- Minimum age required: 10 years or older
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum number of participants: 10
Things to bring
Obligation to bring
Refillable bottled water
- Closed toe shoes
Recommended to bring
- Small backpack with hydration system
- Long sleeve shirt
- Change of clothes
- insect repellent
- Sun glasses
- Solar cream
We will have additional safety measures in place due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Water is not provided, so bring enough for the duration of the event
- Bring a mask for times when social distancing is not possible
- To help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, do not share food and drink with people outside your household
For more information send an e-mail Ashley Martin or call (813) 365-5275.
- Registration is mandatory
- The registration link below will take you to a page that lists all of our current ECO Tourism events
- If you do not currently have a Parks & Rec account, after adding the event to your cart, you will be able to register for a new account
Lettuce Lake Conservation Park
6920 Fletcher Avenue East
Tampa Florida, 33637