In the latest Letter from the Producer live stream, Square Enix announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.1 “Newfound Adventure” will launch on April 12th.
A new trailer and preview of patch details can be found below, via Square Enix. For more information, Nova Crystallis has a full breakdown of everything shown in last night’s Live Letter presentation.
Patch 6.1 was originally detailed in a Live Letter presentation last month.
During the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE stream, Square Enix revealed today that the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker patch 6.1 will be released on April 12th. new trailer, live gameplay and more. Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida has shared various details about new main story quests, “Tataru’s Grand Endeavour” side quest, additional story content for role quests and many more coming in the Patch 6.1 series x.
Patch 6.1 will also mark the first implementation of the new service support system for A Realm Reborn (2.0) content. With this new system, all 4-player main storyline dungeons and trials can be played solo alongside a group of NPCs. Major revisions to Cape Westwind and subsequent tasks are also planned to further support an accessible single-player experience. The service support system will also be expanded in future updates to support content from patch 2.x, as well as content from the Heavensward expansion and beyond.
Along with the trailer, Yoshida revealed more details about some of the content players will experience in the Patch 6.1x series, such as:
- New Main Scenario Quests – Patch 6.1 will mark the start of a new chapter for Warriors of Light.
- New 24-player alliance raid – The first installment in an all-new original alliance raid series, Myths of the Realm: Aglaia will challenge players as they learn more about the deities known as the Twelve.
- New Tribal Quests – Starting from patch 6.15, players will be able to experience new quests from the Arkasodara tribe for combat classes and jobs.
- New residential area – Plots in Empyreum, the new residential area of Ishgardian, will be available for purchase. An overview of the plot purchase system as well as an initial lottery system sales schedule were presented.
- New Trial: The Minstrel’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria – Players can take on a new challenge with a new Extreme Trial, The Minstrel’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria.
- Adventurer Plates (Beta) – The new Adventurer Plates feature was introduced in detail. Player portraits can be customized to include lighting, animation, and camera angles using a character’s current appearance, and multiple portraits can be saved for future use. Character profiles can include information such as preferred job and title, playstyle preference, active playtimes, and more.
- PvP Updates – Additional details about the new small-scale PvP content known as Crystalline Conflict have been revealed, including the new rewards system and PvP schedule.
- Additional content, including work adjustmentsthe ability to try out gear available on the FFXIV Online Store, system updates, and more.
Square Enix also announced that PvP gear inspired by the hit Japanese TV series GARO will return with Patch 6.1. Players will be able to earn special mounts and gear inspired by the show designed by legendary character designer Keita Amemiya. New jobs introduced in Shadowbringers and Endwalker will now be able to equip this collaboration gear.
Patch 6.1 will also launch with a new Unreal dungeon and trial, Ultima’s Bane (Unreal), as well as the new Endless Codex, an assortment of character info and terms added to your collection that will be updated at as you progress through the main 6.1. scenario.
Patch 6.11 is expected to bring a new Ultimate Duty – Dragonsong’s Reprise, while players can also expect the “Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures” side quest and new custom drops launched in Patch 6.15. Data Center Travel will be added in patch 6.18.
For more details and latest updates, visit the official Patch 6.1 promotional website at: https://sqex.to/WNmob
Advertising. Keep scrolling for more