The new international collection for Apple Watch with 22 new Sport Loop straps and associated watch faces launched this week. And the great part is that you can enjoy the new watch faces even if you don’t buy one of the straps. Below we have all the app clips to quickly download all international Apple Watch faces.
Apple has launched the international collection for Apple Watch with “bold designs that represent 22 nations around the world” to celebrate the upcoming Summer Olympics, which will kick off in Tokyo on July 23.
When you buy a new Apple Watch Sport International Loop you get an app clip to quickly download the corresponding watch face (you can also download them manually from Apple’s website, but it’s more complicated). To make it easier to try out any of the watch faces, even if you’re not buying a new sport buckle, we’ve rounded up all of the app clips below.
Here are the 22 countries represented in the International Collection for Apple Watch: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand , Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and the United States.
Download international Apple Watch watch faces
Via the Clips app
- The fastest way to get Apple Watch’s new international faces is to use your iPhone’s camera to scan the app clips below (labeled and sorted alphabetically).
- If you’re reading this on your iPhone, shoot it on an iPad, Mac, or other device, then scan with your iPhone’s camera
- Press the yellow “Stripes” button when your camera is reading the App Clip (move your iPhone closer or further if you can’t see it at first)
- Tap View> Add to My Faces
- Once you have registered a watch face, you can customize it in the iPhone Apple Watch app.
Download international dials manually
You can also manually download each individual international Apple Watch face.
- Head to the Apple Watch landing page on iPhone
- Swipe down and tap “View Countries” under International Collection
- Choose a country
- Swipe down and tap Add Apple Watch face
- Choose Allow
- Tap Add to My Faces
- You will now see the new watch face in “My Faces” in the Apple Watch app for iPhone
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. After.