To prevent crime in all places such as homes, banks, offices, CCTV cameras have become a necessity. Today technology has come so far that we can find different types of cameras for different purposes. Similarly, there are HD, Network/IP, Wireless CCTC, Infrared, C-Mount, Dome, Day/Night, and Bullet high-definition camera types. CCTV cameras also come with high-tech features for better services. Here are the top brands that offer the best functional CCTV cameras in the Indian market.
- Image sensor – 2MP CMOS image sensor, signal system – PAL/NTSC, effective pixels – 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination – 0.01 [email protected](F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR, shutter time – 1/25(1/30)s to 1/50000s
- Target – 3.6 mm, lens mount – M12, setting range – panoramic – 0 – 360 degrees, tilt – 0 – 180 degrees rotation – 0 – 360 degrees, day and night – IR cut filter with automatic switching , frequency of video images – 1080p at 25fps / 1080p 30fps video output HD – 1 analog HD output
- Synchronization – internal, S/N ratio – more than 62 dB, power supply – 12 VDC ± 15%
- IR range – up to 20m, power consumption – max 4W, weatherproof – IP66
- CP Plus CP-GTC-T24L2C-V3 2.4MP Astra HD IR Fiber Bullet Body Camera 1Pcs.
- Camera Description: Astra HD 2.4 MP IR Bullet Camera – 20 Mtr, 1/2.7″ HD Color Image Sensor 2.4 MP, 25/30 fps at 2.4 MP, min. lighting: color (0.1 Lux), white and black (0.01 Lux IR LED on).
- 3.6mm Lens, 20 Meter IR Range, Day/Night (ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, Plug-n-Play HD/SD Camera, Equipped with Slim IR LEDs for Clearer Night Vision, HDx Compatible , AHD, HDCVI , CVBS and HDTVI DVRs, IP66 weatherproof.
- Can be watched online, high quality branded product, installation is not included.
- 2 year vendor warranty on camera. (Physical damage and burns are not covered under warranty). Before purchasing this product, please make sure your DVR is supported by this camera.
- Power Source: 12V DC; Power: 4W
- Resolution: 1930(H)*1080(V); Pan: 0 – 360; Incline: 0 – 90; Rotate: 0 – 360; Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Image sensor: 2 MP CMOS image sensor; Interfaces: internal synchronization; Requirements: 1 analog HD output; Frames: 1/25(1/30) sec to 1/50,000 sec
- – Sony Exmor 1080P Full HD 1/2.8″ sensor
- Premium 2.1 MP resolution.
- 3.6 millimeters. Full HD fixed lens
- High quality color output
- AHD video output (can only be played through a Full HD 1080p DVR with AHD input)
- Watch Live Demo: 1. Download ‘Sricam’ app on your Android or iPhone from App Store. 2. Sign up with your email address and create an account. 3. Click ‘+’ to add camera and enter device name as ‘Demo’, device ID as ‘402154’ and password as ‘sricam123’. Then click on the camera icon to view the video. Select HD to see HD quality video
- Motion detection: will send you an alarm when motion is detected
- IR night vision: see in the dark also using the integrated IR lens
- It is completely waterproof and therefore perfect for outdoor installations
- Save videos to the SD card as it also has an SD card slot. It supports up to 128GB card capacity
- Support 2 megapixel Full HD 1080p resolution 4 in 1 camera (CVBS/AHD/TVI/CVI)
- Built-in IR LEDs for 30m IR range High performance mechanical IR Cut filter for true day and night vision
- Built-in DWDR, 3D DNR and BLC functions 3.6 mm lens IP66 Weatherproof outdoor housing
- Image sensor: 1/2.9″ Sony CMOS sensor
- Signaling system: ntsc/pal
- Timing system: internal, negative timing
- Horizontal resolution: 2 megapixels (1920*1080)
- Lens: 3.6mm
- This is a digital camera and will require an HD supported digital DVR
- Resolution: 2.0 megapixels (1080p), AHD technology: analog high definition (HD)
- Lens: 3.6mm fixed lens, infrared range up to 30 meters with 30 LEDs
- Housing: IP66, housing colour: black/white
- Day and night: ICR, video system: PAL